My approach to counseling involves creating a safe environment where we can set goals and create a plan. You may progress toward reaching your goals as you gain insight into your thoughts, behaviors, feelings, and core beliefs. I may also challenge you to work toward your goals between sessions in your daily life by increasing your awareness, practicing skills, and interacting differently with your environment. You have control over your counseling experience; let’s make it count!
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (license# PC007550) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- I have been in private practice with The CCC since 2011.
- I became a National Certified Counselor in 2011.
- I earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a minor in Biblical Studies from Geneva College, which is also where I earned a Master of Arts in Counseling.
- I am a member of Chi Sigma Iota, an international honor society for professional counselors.
Treatment specializations include:
- All types of depression and anxiety
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Couples in crisis
- Couples seeking marital enrichment
- Grief and bereavement
- Premarital preparation
- Sexual abuse and dysfunctions
- Individuals ages 14 and older
- Couples in all stages of life (newly married, with/without children, empty nesters)
- Families (nuclear, adoptive, blended, step-families)